May 20, 2010

A Seal of Approval!!


This bowholder was created by my sister for a sweet and spunky red head that does not always like to wear bows but when she does, she looks great.  When I delivered this to her mama last night, she loved it but I had to get the seal of approval from little Miss C.  There were no screams, jumping up and down or crying out of I LOVE IT!, but what I did get was a BIG smile and I like it for my room.  Let me tell you that is a big seal of approval from Miss C.  I hope with this new bowholder that she will let you put more bows in her mama!

1 comment:

  1. I hope that means more bows too, Malissa! She is letting me pull her hair back more often now that it is getting a little longer, but still only bows on "church days!" :) She may not have let you see her excitement last night but when we got home, that's when the jumping up and down and begging to put it up started! Great job, Laura!!

    ReplyDelete